The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Energy System need improvement to meet ISO 50001.
- You know where you are (Current Energy Management System).
- You want to be ISO 50001 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Toolkit will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 50001.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
The Gap Analysis Checklist features:
- A detailed 20 page checklist covering every section of ISO 50001 in Microsoft Word for easy editing
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to ISO 50001
- Links to supporting information for various clauses
- Space for notes
All for only $39! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
|Our Gap||Other Checklists|
|MS Word editable format|
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials|
|Perspective for comparing your current
quality situation to ISO 9001 requirements
|Credit purchase price when upgrading
to larger package